In Turkey and Africa
12 operational cement plantsı,
27 ready mixed concrete plants
1 BIMS Block facility
"Most Environmentally Sensitive Company Award" by the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, 2018
Second place in the industry according to Turkey's 500 large industrial organizations study by Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO)
Turkey's first integrated cement plant that was issued Gold Certificate and ISO 45001 Certificate.
Production capacity of 1.7 million tons in Sub-Saharan Africa.
One of Mozambique's largest producers, the first domestic producer that obtained the product quality certificate.
The one and only cement plant that ranked at top 10 in the most eco-friendly companies ranking in Ivory Coast.
A reduction in electricity consumption by 13% when compared to the year 2018.
A reduction in CO2 emission by 16% when compared to the year 2018.
A reduction in non-hazardous waste generation by 52.5% when compared to the year 2018 at Kurtalan Cement Plant.
A reduction in non-hazardous waste generation by 41% when compared to the year 2018 at Trakya Cement Plant.
Awards & Accomplishments
- 2019 Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources
"Integrated Plants with the Lowest Electrical Energy Consumption" First Place
- 2019 ISO Turkey's Largest 500 Capital Enterprises
"Cement Industry" Second Place
- 2019 Capital Magazine 500 Large Companies
- 2019 Fortuna Magazine 500 Large Companies
- 2018 Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources
"Most Environmentally Sensitive Company Award"
- 2019 EOTA - ETA
(European Assessment Documentation) Certificate
Limak Cimentos SA (Mozambique)
- 2019 One of Mozambique's 3 largest producers
- 2019 The First Domestic Producer Holding Product Quality Certificate
Limak Cimentos SA (Fildişi Sahili)
- 2019 The one and only cement plant that ranked at top 10 in the most eco-friendly companies ranking.